Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Business Model

I love writing on this blog.  It has helped improve my writing skills, share experiences and encourages me to be creative.  But, as you can probably tell from my lack of sharing, I am not sure about the direction of this blog or the "business model" I am aiming to achieve.

This started out somewhat as a travel blog as we explored living full-time in our RV for a couple of years.  When we purchased a home on the Olympic Peninsula, I made an attempt detailing the domestic lifestyle adopted here in this beautiful part of the world. It just does not have the daily wow factor of the traveling life.

We are also pondering becoming more adventuresome (whatever that means).  From my last cryptic post, you can sense my frustration with others as we bounce ideas off of friends and family.  Everyone has their own ideas of the perfect place to live and the "right" way to live out your life.

Oy Vey.

Give me some time and I will reboot this blog with a whole new format.  Something fun. Probably start with a clean slate with a whole new "business model" and new blog.  I have a perfect new title.  Just need a little inspiration to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...