Saturday, October 27, 2012

Absence

Fall on Olympic PeninsulaSorry for the absence.  I have been in a bit of a funk lately.  A few months back my knee started acting up.  The last two hikes (attempted over the last two weeks) I get to 4 miles and the knee locks up and is painful to bend.  Going downhill is the worst.  Same thing with golf, I walk nine holes and the knee seizes up.  So, I have been putzing around the house (still cleaning out closets) and doing some watercolor.  Doctor appointment is scheduled the first week of November.   Up until two days ago, the autumn weather has been glorious; this lay-up is frustrating when there are trails to be walked.  Lots of spectacular colors out there.

Part of deal when our parts start to age.  I am a firm believer that you have to keep moving to stay young.  Get the repairs needed, pick yourself up and keep on trucking. 

And not to worry I will get going and start the journaling again.  There are so many interesting and fun activities around here—impossible to stay in this mood for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...