Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stop! It's Lincoln City.

We left Netarts Bay RV Park yesterday about 11 a.m. and arrived at our new location, Premier RV Park, in Lincoln City around noon.  What a nice park!  All the sites are pristine with a little patio and just the right amount of landscaping.  The office was efficient and modern.  Although, the park is located on Highway 101; we're near the back of the park and we don't hear any traffic noise.  At the end of our little "street" is a viewpoint of the ocean with a gas firepit and comfortable chairs.  I think I'm going to like it here.

Today was truly the first warm summer weather we've had since we started our retirement travels on June 1.  It's been a busy day--the 5'er got a complete washing, the truck got a wash, we walked the beach, Spanish Head, and lounged in the sunshine outside our clean house.  I think I'm going to like it here (I said that already, didn't I?).


Oh, I forgot to post our good-bye picture from Netarts Bay.  Our little "PC" Gnome says happy crabbing.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience at rv park, this place seems quite interesting and according to me convenient place for exploring the oregon.

    oregon cabin rental

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...