Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Joy of Shopping

Lincoln City probably has the best outlet mall, I've seen.  Any more, most of the outlet malls are just regular stores; you don't find any good buys.  But, I find good stuff at the Tanger Mall like the Gap jeans for $18, the golf shirt for $13, and Body & Bath body scrub for $4--this is good stuff!  I really wanted a Coach backpack purse, but no luck.  I'm happy, though.  Mike found a little, I mean little, Nikon digital camera for around $100.  It does everything--video, zoom--the whole enchilada.

The weather in Lincoln City, Oregon is wonderful today.  The rest of the day was relaxing in the sun on our patio.  It was around 70 degrees with clear, blue skies; and I'm digging it.  Not too hot and not too cold.  Just sat outside with a glass of chilled white wine.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...